The Concours Project provides a showcase for all types of heritage transport and machinery. We hope to create an extensive database of cars, motorcycles, lorries, etc. which will highlight the factory improvements and alterations made over the lifetime of the model.
It is open to any old vehicle or machinery club, register or society with a listing on The Lost Garage. We are initially asking old vehicle clubs to share their knowledge and expertise by ‘adopting’ a page.
All vehicles are listed by production year and each page includes a specification, photographs and a description. What we hope to cover includes…
- A description of the model during the production year
- Changes from the previous year e.g. updated engine, new colours, etc.
- News from the factory e.g. increase in production, moved premises, etc.
- Motor show appearances, race wins or how the model was promoted
- Significant events in society which may have affected production
- Photographs and marketing material where available